You are here
Since its inception in 1999, the placement cell has provided job placement assistance to hundreds persons with disabilities. Providing the necessary grooming, soft skill training, resume preparation and logistical support are part of the holistic readiness support provided by this cell to persons with disabilities in general and those with visually impairment in particular. The cell has achieved major success in identifying job opportunities in the IT sector as well as other government and private sectors.
- More than a 1000 beneficiaries have benefited with the help of Mitra Jyothi’s placement cell.
- Depending on the educational qualification and IQ levels of trainees, Mitra Jyothi facilitates various kinds of jobs.
- Simple and repetitive jobs like in garment factories and food processing industry are suggested to people without/minimal formal education. Government and private sector jobs are suggested and facilitated according to the education levels of the beneficiaries. Jobs in hi-tech companies like IBM, Cisco, TCS etc are also facilitated based on the need and availability of educated candidates.
- Once a year an IT-job specific training program called the “Advanced Computer Training Course” is conducted in partnership with TCS for the past 8 years. This is a 40-45 day training program. TCS and Mitra Jyothi provide job placement support for these trainees in liaison with other technology companies like Cisco, IBM, Accenture etc.
- Personal grooming, soft skill training, personality development sessions and help with Resume preparation is provided to all trainees at Mitra Jyothi.
- Logistical support during the course of job search is also facilitated by Mitra Jyothi to possible and practical extants.
Call us or register online by clicking here to enrol for our placement cell support!